laaast monday.
I dream I have receive CH's msg when i woke up.
He told me in msg: "I can go on tis sat."
I dunnoe where he can go n dunnoe y he told me he can go.
after tat i saw 32, i asked her, CH wan go where on tis sat??
32 said: V all go Zoo Negara mah~
=o=
bcos tis dream~ i sleep late~
6.20am oni woke up~~~~~~~~~~~~~
n then, i think is on wed, Levon sms me asked me "wan go Zoo Negara on tis sat anot?"
Sat...Zoo Negara... XD
laaaaast tuesday.
I dream Fun Fun n Zizi.
V walking in snow.
Dunnoe who start to ply snow~
V very excited n continue ply snow.
V make snow ball n started snow ball fight~ XD
=o=
bcos tis dream~ i sleep late too~
6.10am woke up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
today~~~
I dream i bought an eng dictionary at popular~
The dic price RM80~
After few day oni I found tat the dic got problem!!
My resit dunnoe where I put, I cant find my resit >.<
Sakit haaaaaaaaaatiiiii ahhhh!! RM80 leh!!
Thinking wan go back to popular n change back a nice dic without resit,
dunnoe can anot~
I wan inform my boss I will late go work or cannot go work on monday.
luckyyyy...
I not yet buy the dic in fact XD
wahahaha!!
really hak sei ngo!!
Why my dream soooooooo funny XD
I can remember it tim XD
没有评论:
发表评论