2010年11月6日星期六

Life

I hope that when i am old, i can found that my life are wonderful when i recall back.
All the happiness, sadness, frustration, will become the story of my life.

These few day,
I found that actually i hv a lots of fren that very care me n important to me.

Went to shu yee"s house on tues n wed.
Many thing happen on her recently.
But, she really tough.

I proud of you SHU YEE!! =D

V hv 5 days deepavali holiday started from wed.

Wednesday i sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep at home~~ syok!
Actually~ i felt tired cos over sleep loh~ n felt more lazy.XD

Thursday~
Bcos Fun Fun them come SP ply badminton~
N i hv promise her wan find her yam cha~
I said i will go there by 10 sth.
haha~
But i over slept XD
I really pandai sleep de loh~
32 called me 3 times~ sms me 2 msg~ failed to called me wake upXD
Finally my bro ans the phone n take to me XD

I went to lili"s house take 32's wallet n comic~
Mayb is retribution??
Lili's house oni leave her sis alone, n she still sleeping~
I stand in front her house n keep called her by phone~
(i dun wan like a siao za poh shout her name in front her house lo XD)
dut dut~~~~ dut dut~~~~
4got how many time i called~
Finally she pick up her house phone~
|
|
|
Went 32's house outside's plyground~
cos she said no license she felt uncomfortable~
|
|
Went Condo Villa meet Fun Fun them~
|
|
Went yam cha n ate their "breakfast" at Wheel Restaurant~
|
|
Suddenly said go Michelle house~ (They tuition-ing)
|
On the way to permaisuri kena langgar by a stupid car~
|
Finally i noe the way to michelle house~ wohoo~
|
Zizi cry~ cos she tot yy really enter hospital XDD
|
After tat~ me, fun, zizi, yy~ find sth to eat~
|
In car~ where got food to eat?? eat wat???~
|
Then i oso dunnoe go where jor~
Till da bao sth n straight go Fun's house eat~
|
SG LONG!!
|
Then~~ zizi house~~
|
i said: y ur house so dlm geh~
zizi said: not la~ i bring u from "pintu belakang" so looked dlm oni~
|
Finally reach~
BALAKONG!!
|
Leave yy~
|
Sent him to salak south LRT station~
|
yy said: tis station so dark~~~~~~~~
|
Then i went to my dad workshop~
|
Finally i reached home~
|
|
I spend my whole thursday to u all~ FREN!! =D

Friday~
1sth go MBO watched movie wif 32,zizi,fun,yy,levon,n my bro~~
THE MUMMY~
siao~~
kena tipu by their trailer~
then went car4~~
eat tong yuen~ XD

32 fetch levon n yy go LRT station~
I fetch fun n zizi go bus stop~
b4 tat~
i went gaka house~
wohooo~
i saw u gaka =D

fun fun said: wei inn's daddy hou yau yeng ah!!
fun fun said: wei inn's bro hou cute ah!!

zizi said: b4 u see her bro u oso noe he is cute XD

wohoooo~~~

really enjoy the moment when wif u all, fren =D

I LOVE U FREN =D




XD

没有评论:

发表评论