2009年5月2日星期六

finish intervensi

Finally v finish our last two subject(chemi & add math) for intervensi.
Our skul really sot, tis week finish intervensi, next week start diagnostik!

i almost die in intervensi...
i dun feel the important of intervensi.
too many tips, hah, soalan bocor~
i dunnoe how to face those tips.
although i get a good result oso fake.
but~ so ''lucky''
i got tips oso fail in two subject~ PHY & AM
bio havent gv back oni, i sure i will fail my bio oso~

my sj n pm got 'maju' lah~
pm got A leh, haha~
no nid pround, cos got tips oso n i hv folo wat cik dew say^^

next tuesday take undang test~
BLESS ME!! I DUN WAN TO FAIL! I DUN WAN PAY RM50!!

next thursday start diagnostik wif BC, bless me oso~
I DUN WAN FAIL AGAIN!

so sienzz, 32's modem spoil edi cant on9.
my pc old edi, always got problem n no msn~
many ppl didt update blog~
no meaning~

*haha, gaka, tis time my english got 'maju' anot?
so sad say my eng .... leh~

没有评论:

发表评论