2011年1月2日星期日

2011

yeaaaaaaa~
2011, im 19 years old luuuuuu~~

In 2010, half year work, half year in VI for lower six.
Gain many different experience.

Work as cashier in Hai-O
After tat work as teacher at Kids Ville
I prefer be a teacher more busy n more work than a cashier to wait customer come.
I scared bored.

In VI,
VI gv me a gang of fren, gv me meet my beloved fren, especially laifun <3
VI gv me CLU, CLU gv me many-happy, sad, n sth fed up XD

On the last day for 2010,
32, Lili, ShuYee, XinWei, GaKa, YYY n me.
Girl's talk XD
V wrote our hope n target on a paper n put it into a bottle of red wine =)
V will open it on the last day for 2011 to see whether we hv achieve our goal or not^^
Yea, it is meaningful for me.
The last day for 2011 must the same ppl together to open the bottle.

I will appreciate what i hv.
I wish all my dream come true.
I wan my life bcome meaningful.
I wan enjoy all the time wif u all.

WOW! STPM!
GAMBATEH =D

Let us create a unforgettable memory together!

I LOVE U ALL <3

miracle

没有评论:

发表评论